Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- Honoring our Veterans
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- The Dangers of Success
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Leadership Lessons from Lone Survivor and SEAL Team 10
- The legend of Iztaccihuatl and Popocatepetl
- Ready for #GLS19 https://t.co/I1m8dGDXqi 3 months ago
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/06/14/ser… https://t.co/gPo6pPGR0U 5 months ago
- #voicesaverod 6 months ago
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book! leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/now… https://t.co/GEXHXcIwc7 6 months ago
- Our good friend, @bobtiede, is celebrating 7 years of blogging at "Leading With Questions" and he’s giving away a F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: July 2008
I was talking with the CEO of a company recently about success. We discussed the importance of living a life of integrity by winning in private (personal) life as well as public (professional) life. We both expressed the desire to leave … Continue reading
In the 2004 Summer Olympics, Matthew Emmons had a commanding lead in the Olympic 50-meter three-position rifle going into the final. He simply needed to hit his target in order to take the gold medal. He calmed his heart rate … Continue reading
The purpose of this blog is to interact and encourage one another as leaders to make an extraordinary impact in our worlds. I generally blog about five topics: Live well, Love deeply, Learn continuously, Lead courageously and Leave a legacy. … Continue reading