Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Intercultural Competencies for Global Leaders
- 4 Disciplines for Building Organizational Health
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 5 Things That Will Shape Your Destiny
- Develop Foresight as a Leader
- Nelson Mandela quotes on Leader Impact
- RT @cmoe: Which quote on #teamwork has inspired you the most in your life? Let us know in the comments below we'll make a graphic out of it… 2 days ago
- Hey @terrymorgan11 we were just talking about change = loss. Thought you would like this... twitter.com/NadyaZhexembay… 2 days ago
- Prayer is not something we DO, but Someone we are WITH. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- Love and relationships are incredibly inefficient. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- RT @GLNsummit: "That which was meant to leave you broken will be used by God to make you brave." – Nona Jones 4 days ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: July 2008
I was talking with the CEO of a company recently about success. We discussed the importance of living a life of integrity by winning in private (personal) life as well as public (professional) life. We both expressed the desire to leave … Continue reading
In the 2004 Summer Olympics, Matthew Emmons had a commanding lead in the Olympic 50-meter three-position rifle going into the final. He simply needed to hit his target in order to take the gold medal. He calmed his heart rate … Continue reading
The purpose of this blog is to interact and encourage one another as leaders to make an extraordinary impact in our worlds. I generally blog about five topics: Live well, Love deeply, Learn continuously, Lead courageously and Leave a legacy. … Continue reading