The purpose of this blog is to interact and encourage one another as leaders to make an extraordinary impact in our worlds. I generally blog about five topics: Live well, Love deeply, Learn continuously, Lead courageously and Leave a legacy. I invite you to comment on the posts and share your ideas on the topics. We all need community and we all need encouragement at times. So join in the discussion!
Search Leader Impact
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
- Don’t Make Gratitude About Yourself
- Boost Your Resilience with Gratutide
- 7 Ways Being a Wandering Photographer Helped Shape Me into a Leader, Part Two
- 7 Ways Being a Wandering Photographer Helped Shape Me into a Leader, Part One
Most Popular Posts
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- George Washington quotes on leadership
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Becoming the man of her dreams and the myth of compatibility
- 9 Lifestyle Energy Drainers
- 5 Things That Will Shape Your Destiny
- 4 words to set better goals
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- How Great Leaders like Martin Luther King Cast Vision
- Lincoln on leadership. Which of these is your favorite Abraham Lincoln quote? ow.ly/Ooxw30ikDWz 5 days ago
- What’s love got to do with it? leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2018/02/09/wha… 1 week ago
- Where is your white space? leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2018/02/02/whe… 2 weeks ago
- Fleetwood Mac - Dreams (Matt Morgan COVER) youtu.be/QJCzwSperMo via @YouTube 1 month ago
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2017/11/24/fiv… https://t.co/fCLaLpOVAq 2 months ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly