How do you connect with God? He has made you unique. No one particular temperament is right or better. You will experience greater spiritual passion and renewal when you pursue and connect with God in ways that you enjoy and find most life giving. Download and take the Spiritual Temperament Assessment; then download “What is my Spiritual Temperament” to understand how you best connect with God, and how to build on your strengths and balance your weaknesses.
Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- The Dangers of Success
- Leadership Lessons from Lone Survivor and SEAL Team 10
- How Great Leaders like Martin Luther King Cast Vision
- Global Leadership Summit 2014 Highlights-Day One
- How to SHINE in the Hard Times
- An honest Christmas card
- Ready for #GLS19 https://t.co/I1m8dGDXqi 2 months ago
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/06/14/ser… https://t.co/gPo6pPGR0U 4 months ago
- #voicesaverod 5 months ago
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book! leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/now… https://t.co/GEXHXcIwc7 6 months ago
- Our good friend, @bobtiede, is celebrating 7 years of blogging at "Leading With Questions" and he’s giving away a F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly