How do you connect with God? He has made you unique. No one particular temperament is right or better. You will experience greater spiritual passion and renewal when you pursue and connect with God in ways that you enjoy and find most life giving. Download and take the Spiritual Temperament Assessment; then download “What is my Spiritual Temperament” to understand how you best connect with God, and how to build on your strengths and balance your weaknesses.
Search Leader Impact
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
- Don’t Make Gratitude About Yourself
- Boost Your Resilience with Gratutide
- 7 Ways Being a Wandering Photographer Helped Shape Me into a Leader, Part Two
Most Popular Posts
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Writing STUPID Goals
- 4 Disciplines for Building Organizational Health
- George Washington quotes on leadership
- Great Leaders are Peddlers of Hope
- The Dangers of Success
- Nelson Mandela quotes on Leader Impact
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2018/02/19/dil… https://t.co/EbsIkpd2O1 3 weeks ago
- Lincoln on leadership. Which of these is your favorite Abraham Lincoln quote? ow.ly/Ooxw30ikDWz 1 month ago
- What’s love got to do with it? leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2018/02/09/wha… 1 month ago
- Where is your white space? leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2018/02/02/whe… 1 month ago
- Fleetwood Mac - Dreams (Matt Morgan COVER) youtu.be/QJCzwSperMo via @YouTube 2 months ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly