Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Sacred Marriage
- How Great Leaders like Martin Luther King Cast Vision
- Seven Benefits of Saying "No"
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Multiplying My Time
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Here is an outline for your study on the character qualities a godly leader must possess. Have fun with your study. Godly leaders_7 things he must be
Before looking at five character qualities a godly leader must not possess, Paul starts this section off with a reminder that our spiritual leadership begins in the home. This is where our real character is revealed and lived out. There … Continue reading
Godly leaders have a impact in their community. In our study of the Book of the Month, we will see Paul reminding Titus to be diligent in sharing Christ with others, faithful in helping establish new believers and empowering others … Continue reading