Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- Honoring our Veterans
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- The Dangers of Success
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Leadership Lessons from Lone Survivor and SEAL Team 10
- The legend of Iztaccihuatl and Popocatepetl
- Ready for #GLS19 https://t.co/I1m8dGDXqi 3 months ago
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/06/14/ser… https://t.co/gPo6pPGR0U 5 months ago
- #voicesaverod 6 months ago
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book! leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/now… https://t.co/GEXHXcIwc7 6 months ago
- Our good friend, @bobtiede, is celebrating 7 years of blogging at "Leading With Questions" and he’s giving away a F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Imagine the frustration if you had a great desire to play professional basketball like Jeremy Lin, but did not have any ability. On the other hand, suppose you had his ability, but never really wanted to put forth the effort. … Continue reading
I have been reflecting on some of the things that God has given me to succeed in my life and mission. They all begin with the letter “P”. The first three were: Presence, Promise and Power. The next “P” word … Continue reading
We live in a world where promises are broken all the time. Couples make promises to one another to marry “until death do us part”, only to later divorce. Leaders make promises to followers and later falter. Politicians promise to … Continue reading