Terry and I read this in Harvard Business Review. www.hbr.org Thanks to our good friend Bob Hooks who got us a subscription! The issue was January 2009 called TRANSFORMING LEADERS. The article is called “The Last Act of a Great CEO”. It has good ideas on transition over to new leaders or new leadership teams. Helpful for us personally as we transition.
Search Leader Impact
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
- Don’t Make Gratitude About Yourself
- Boost Your Resilience with Gratutide
- 7 Ways Being a Wandering Photographer Helped Shape Me into a Leader, Part Two
- 7 Ways Being a Wandering Photographer Helped Shape Me into a Leader, Part One
Most Popular Posts
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- George Washington quotes on leadership
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Becoming the man of her dreams and the myth of compatibility
- 9 Lifestyle Energy Drainers
- 5 Things That Will Shape Your Destiny
- 4 words to set better goals
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- How Great Leaders like Martin Luther King Cast Vision
- Lincoln on leadership. Which of these is your favorite Abraham Lincoln quote? ow.ly/Ooxw30ikDWz 5 days ago
- What’s love got to do with it? leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2018/02/09/wha… 1 week ago
- Where is your white space? leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2018/02/02/whe… 2 weeks ago
- Fleetwood Mac - Dreams (Matt Morgan COVER) youtu.be/QJCzwSperMo via @YouTube 1 month ago
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2017/11/24/fiv… https://t.co/fCLaLpOVAq 2 months ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly