Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- Honoring our Veterans
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- The Dangers of Success
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Leadership Lessons from Lone Survivor and SEAL Team 10
- The legend of Iztaccihuatl and Popocatepetl
- Ready for #GLS19 https://t.co/I1m8dGDXqi 3 months ago
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/06/14/ser… https://t.co/gPo6pPGR0U 5 months ago
- #voicesaverod 6 months ago
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book! leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/now… https://t.co/GEXHXcIwc7 6 months ago
- Our good friend, @bobtiede, is celebrating 7 years of blogging at "Leading With Questions" and he’s giving away a F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: September 2011
I guess I prematurely posted my 9 favorite takeaways from The Nines online conference today, thinking it ended at 3. Well, consider these like the back nine on an 18 hole golf course. 1. Herbert Cooper – People’s Church (Oklahoma … Continue reading
Terry and I watched Leadership Network conference today called The Nines. 99 speakers speaking 9 minutes each. Here are 9 of my personal best takeaways (not in any particular order)… 1. Jon Acuff on energy levels. Different activities require different … Continue reading
My dad used to joke around and ask me “Wanna lose 10 pounds of ugly fat?” When I responded with a hearty “Yes!”, he would reply, “Then cut off your head.” And we would both laugh. Cutting off your head … Continue reading
Every morning when I awake and practice four simple habits, I find my life, relationships and work transformed. Other times when I sense frustration and feel that I am losing focus, peace and joy, it is usually due to a … Continue reading