Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- Honoring our Veterans
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- The Dangers of Success
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Leadership Lessons from Lone Survivor and SEAL Team 10
- The legend of Iztaccihuatl and Popocatepetl
- Ready for #GLS19 https://t.co/I1m8dGDXqi 3 months ago
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/06/14/ser… https://t.co/gPo6pPGR0U 5 months ago
- #voicesaverod 6 months ago
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book! leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/now… https://t.co/GEXHXcIwc7 6 months ago
- Our good friend, @bobtiede, is celebrating 7 years of blogging at "Leading With Questions" and he’s giving away a F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: December 2011
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for my blog. Thanks to all who have joined me in the conversation. Looking forward to 2012. Blessings! Here’s an excerpt: A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This … Continue reading
Books are a great way to learn. They spark new ideas. I have always enjoyed reading and learning. Being in the Masters in Global Leadership program at Azusa Pacific University has challenged and stimulated my learning this year. Here are … Continue reading
Very revealing study from http://visual.ly/sitting-killing-you accessed on December 3, 2011…What do you think about it?