Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Sacred Marriage
- How Great Leaders like Martin Luther King Cast Vision
- Seven Benefits of Saying "No"
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Multiplying My Time
- RT @cmoe: Which quote on #teamwork has inspired you the most in your life? Let us know in the comments below we'll make a graphic out of it… 1 month ago
- Hey @terrymorgan11 we were just talking about change = loss. Thought you would like this... twitter.com/NadyaZhexembay… 1 month ago
- Prayer is not something we DO, but Someone we are WITH. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 1 month ago
- Love and relationships are incredibly inefficient. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 1 month ago
- RT @GLNsummit: "That which was meant to leave you broken will be used by God to make you brave." – Nona Jones 1 month ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: January 2012
A final decision to develop a better relationship with God from Swindoll’s book, “Intimacy with the Almighty“ is to trust the Lord completely; this requires practicing the discipline of surrender. Surrender. Not an easy word. Less easy to do! Most often we … Continue reading
Solitude is not what we might rank a high priority for us in 2012. Most likely, it is not gonna be the word we choose as our focus word for the year. But stop to consider what Chuck Swindoll has … Continue reading
One worthy pursuit many leaders have, including myself is to develop a better relationship with God. Today I continue some thoughts from Chuck Swindoll’s book, “Intimacy with the Almighty”. The first decision to make is to Re-order my private world, which … Continue reading
Have you ever invested in something you thought to be of value only to be disappointed by the return? I remember the first Christmas when Terry and I were newly married. We had the privilege and joy of decorating our … Continue reading