Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Honoring our Veterans
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- The Dangers of Success
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Leadership Lessons from Lone Survivor and SEAL Team 10
- The legend of Iztaccihuatl and Popocatepetl
- Ready for #GLS19 https://t.co/I1m8dGDXqi 3 months ago
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/06/14/ser… https://t.co/gPo6pPGR0U 5 months ago
- #voicesaverod 6 months ago
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book! leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/now… https://t.co/GEXHXcIwc7 7 months ago
- Our good friend, @bobtiede, is celebrating 7 years of blogging at "Leading With Questions" and he’s giving away a F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: January 2012
A final decision to develop a better relationship with God from Swindoll’s book, “Intimacy with the Almighty“ is to trust the Lord completely; this requires practicing the discipline of surrender. Surrender. Not an easy word. Less easy to do! Most often we … Continue reading
Solitude is not what we might rank a high priority for us in 2012. Most likely, it is not gonna be the word we choose as our focus word for the year. But stop to consider what Chuck Swindoll has … Continue reading
One worthy pursuit many leaders have, including myself is to develop a better relationship with God. Today I continue some thoughts from Chuck Swindoll’s book, “Intimacy with the Almighty”. The first decision to make is to Re-order my private world, which … Continue reading
Have you ever invested in something you thought to be of value only to be disappointed by the return? I remember the first Christmas when Terry and I were newly married. We had the privilege and joy of decorating our … Continue reading