Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- How Great Leaders like Martin Luther King Cast Vision
- The Dangers of Success
- 9 Lifestyle Energy Drainers
- Leadership lessons along the journey
- The 7 Habits of Highly Ineffective People
- Workflow for "Stuff"
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Complexity: Complexity arises for leaders because we must deal with competing values, contrasting demands and contradictory perspectives. This is the second universal leadership challenge mentioned by Allender. At times, complexity has left me confused and paralyzed. I have learned three … Continue reading
Crisis: Allender says, “Crisis has a way of sneaking up and biting you from behind. It exposes either your lack of preparation or the foolishness of your presumption of security.”  I have certainly found that to be true in … Continue reading
Dan Allender states it simply, “If you’re a leader, you’re in the battle of your life.”  When my wife and I accepted the job as national leaders in an organization, our boss commented that it would be a couple of … Continue reading
One of the lifestyle energy drainers is clutter. Here is my adaption of David Allen’s idea from his book, Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress Free Productivity. I have used this concept to get my email to zero most … Continue reading