Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Intercultural Competencies for Global Leaders
- 4 Disciplines for Building Organizational Health
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 5 Things That Will Shape Your Destiny
- Develop Foresight as a Leader
- Nelson Mandela quotes on Leader Impact
- RT @cmoe: Which quote on #teamwork has inspired you the most in your life? Let us know in the comments below we'll make a graphic out of it… 2 days ago
- Hey @terrymorgan11 we were just talking about change = loss. Thought you would like this... twitter.com/NadyaZhexembay… 2 days ago
- Prayer is not something we DO, but Someone we are WITH. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- Love and relationships are incredibly inefficient. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- RT @GLNsummit: "That which was meant to leave you broken will be used by God to make you brave." – Nona Jones 4 days ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Here is the LI-5 tops posts I read this week on living well, loving deeply, leading courageously, learning continuously and leaving a legacy. Check them out! Live Well: 4 Simple Habits Guaranteed to Change Your Life. OK, this is shameless plug … Continue reading
Loneliness: It has been said, “It is lonely at the top, but at least you eat better.” For most of us, eating better is not enough. Allender’s (2006) fourth leadership challenge is to deal correctly with “the deep sense of … Continue reading
Top posts last week: Leaders who impact others and their organizations are integrated leaders. They have found how to live well with vision and passion; t0 love others and stay emotionally connected with the people they lead; to lead with … Continue reading
The LI-5 is Leader Impact-5: Live well, Love deeply, Lead courageously, Learn continuously and Leave a legacy. This is the first edition to summarize and highlight great insights in these 5 areas that I have read lately. Enjoy and learn … Continue reading
Originally posted on maturitas cafe:
We are finishing 17+ years of ministry in Mexico; we are sorting through our stuff, passing the baton… and my husband has been putting up (very) old pictures on Facebook. Some of those years of…