Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Honoring our Veterans
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- The Dangers of Success
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Leadership Lessons from Lone Survivor and SEAL Team 10
- The legend of Iztaccihuatl and Popocatepetl
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: April 2012
If you have been a leader for any length of time, you are familiar with failure. Here are 6 things I have learned about failure: 1. Failure brings with it the possibilities of something greater. When I analyze and learn from my … Continue reading
Certainly, not all ideas are great. But, many are. And too often they get buried before they have a chance to fly. Have you heard any of these lame excuses lately when you presented a new or innovative idea? Or … Continue reading
Another garage sale done. As Terry and I pack, prepare to move and get ready to take our last of four kids to college, I came across these words by Dennis Rainey, the director of Family Life who wrote this back … Continue reading
Start the weekend early with the Leader Impact-5 tops posts from this past week. Like a drop of water in a still lake creates ripples, applying any one of these simple ideas can create a ripple effect in your life … Continue reading