Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Intercultural Competencies for Global Leaders
- 4 Disciplines for Building Organizational Health
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 5 Things That Will Shape Your Destiny
- Develop Foresight as a Leader
- Nelson Mandela quotes on Leader Impact
- RT @cmoe: Which quote on #teamwork has inspired you the most in your life? Let us know in the comments below we'll make a graphic out of it… 2 days ago
- Hey @terrymorgan11 we were just talking about change = loss. Thought you would like this... twitter.com/NadyaZhexembay… 2 days ago
- Prayer is not something we DO, but Someone we are WITH. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- Love and relationships are incredibly inefficient. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- RT @GLNsummit: "That which was meant to leave you broken will be used by God to make you brave." – Nona Jones 4 days ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: April 2012
If you have been a leader for any length of time, you are familiar with failure. Here are 6 things I have learned about failure: 1. Failure brings with it the possibilities of something greater. When I analyze and learn from my … Continue reading
Certainly, not all ideas are great. But, many are. And too often they get buried before they have a chance to fly. Have you heard any of these lame excuses lately when you presented a new or innovative idea? Or … Continue reading
Another garage sale done. As Terry and I pack, prepare to move and get ready to take our last of four kids to college, I came across these words by Dennis Rainey, the director of Family Life who wrote this back … Continue reading
Start the weekend early with the Leader Impact-5 tops posts from this past week. Like a drop of water in a still lake creates ripples, applying any one of these simple ideas can create a ripple effect in your life … Continue reading