Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Intercultural Competencies for Global Leaders
- 4 Disciplines for Building Organizational Health
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 5 Things That Will Shape Your Destiny
- Develop Foresight as a Leader
- Nelson Mandela quotes on Leader Impact
- RT @cmoe: Which quote on #teamwork has inspired you the most in your life? Let us know in the comments below we'll make a graphic out of it… 2 days ago
- Hey @terrymorgan11 we were just talking about change = loss. Thought you would like this... twitter.com/NadyaZhexembay… 2 days ago
- Prayer is not something we DO, but Someone we are WITH. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- Love and relationships are incredibly inefficient. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- RT @GLNsummit: "That which was meant to leave you broken will be used by God to make you brave." – Nona Jones 4 days ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Woody Allen quipped, “80% of success is just showing up.” Unfortunately, many leaders are showing up exhausted and tired of being extremely busy, without a clear sense of values and mission to hold it all together. There is always more … Continue reading
The Leader Impact-5 highlights favorite blogs I’ve read this week on living, loving, leading. learning and leaving a legacy. Also, this week I’ve included an added bonus: Laugh loudly. Enjoy and grow! Live Well. What is the difference between happy … Continue reading
We often go into marriage to find the person of our dreams. A better (and less self-centered) plan for success is to work on myself…to become the man of my wife’s dreams. That is hard enough, and I still have … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered what you will be like in five years? Will you have changed? Will you be more loving? A better leader? A better parent? What will you be like? Who you will be five years from now … Continue reading