First of all, I want to express my heartfelt appreciation for all of you who have visited the blog, read it and shared it on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks! I hope you have been blessed as much as I have. Here is a list of the Top 5 blog posts you have visited most at Leader Impact this past quarter. As you know, I generally write about 5 topics: Living Well-physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually; Loving Deeply, Leading Courageously, Learning Continuously and Leaving a Legacy. I occasionally throw in a bonus topic: Laugh Loudly. Which is your favorite topic?
- Someday When the Kids are Gone. Encouragement and vision for leading our kids, and remembering to enjoy them before they are gone.
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face: The advantages and disadvantages of each method of organizational communication, and when to use each.
- 7 Practices to Avoid Becoming a Self-Absorbed, Narcissistic Leader. Practices I have learned to keep a tender heart in leadership and avoid my natural tendency to become self-absorbed. Still learning…
- 9 Lifestyle Energy Drainers. I have identified 9 robbers that steal energy and vitality from our lives.
- 4 Early Warning Signs of a Narcissistic Leader. This is from the series on Leadership Lessons along the Journey.
Which one is your personal favorite?