Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- Honoring our Veterans
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- The Dangers of Success
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Leadership Lessons from Lone Survivor and SEAL Team 10
- The legend of Iztaccihuatl and Popocatepetl
- Ready for #GLS19 https://t.co/I1m8dGDXqi 3 months ago
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/06/14/ser… https://t.co/gPo6pPGR0U 5 months ago
- #voicesaverod 6 months ago
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book! leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/now… https://t.co/GEXHXcIwc7 6 months ago
- Our good friend, @bobtiede, is celebrating 7 years of blogging at "Leading With Questions" and he’s giving away a F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Check this out. The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for my blog. I think it is pretty awesome to see what they did. Thank you to all of you who have followed the blog this year. … Continue reading
Most of us are familiar with setting SMART goals. Sometimes, it is helpful to understand a concept by looking at its opposite. That is why I have come up with STUPID goals. Here are some tips to writing STUPID goals. … Continue reading
As the year 2012 comes to an end, I want to thank all of you who have read my blogs and followed my writing. I know most of you are busy so I try to keep the posts short for … Continue reading
One of my favorite Christmas traditions at Christmas is a symphony or concert. When we lived in Xalapa, Mexico, we made the University of Veracruz Symphony Orchestra an annual team tradition. This past year, my wife and I enjoyed Keith … Continue reading