Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Intercultural Competencies for Global Leaders
- 4 Disciplines for Building Organizational Health
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 5 Things That Will Shape Your Destiny
- Develop Foresight as a Leader
- Nelson Mandela quotes on Leader Impact
- RT @cmoe: Which quote on #teamwork has inspired you the most in your life? Let us know in the comments below we'll make a graphic out of it… 2 days ago
- Hey @terrymorgan11 we were just talking about change = loss. Thought you would like this... twitter.com/NadyaZhexembay… 2 days ago
- Prayer is not something we DO, but Someone we are WITH. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- Love and relationships are incredibly inefficient. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- RT @GLNsummit: "That which was meant to leave you broken will be used by God to make you brave." – Nona Jones 4 days ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Check this out. The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for my blog. I think it is pretty awesome to see what they did. Thank you to all of you who have followed the blog this year. … Continue reading
Most of us are familiar with setting SMART goals. Sometimes, it is helpful to understand a concept by looking at its opposite. That is why I have come up with STUPID goals. Here are some tips to writing STUPID goals. … Continue reading
As the year 2012 comes to an end, I want to thank all of you who have read my blogs and followed my writing. I know most of you are busy so I try to keep the posts short for … Continue reading
One of my favorite Christmas traditions at Christmas is a symphony or concert. When we lived in Xalapa, Mexico, we made the University of Veracruz Symphony Orchestra an annual team tradition. This past year, my wife and I enjoyed Keith … Continue reading