Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Sacred Marriage
- How Great Leaders like Martin Luther King Cast Vision
- Seven Benefits of Saying "No"
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Multiplying My Time
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: February 2013
In honor of his birthday, enjoy a few quotes from George Washington on living, loving, leading, learning and leaving a legacy… “Happiness and moral duty are inseparably connected.” “It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the … Continue reading
When it comes to work, leadership, life or marriage, we can easily fall into the trap of the false thinking that the grass is greener somewhere else. The reality is this: the grass is greener wherever we water and take … Continue reading
February is Presidents Month and February 12 we celebrate the birthday of the 16th president of the United States of America, Abraham Lincoln. In honor of this great leader, enjoy a few notable quotes from Abraham Lincoln on living, loving, … Continue reading
Originally posted on maturitas cafe:
Do you like homework? Neither do I… usually. However, this fall I had to do a homework assignment for our Global Leadership MA class that I want to recommend to you. It was, by far,…