Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- How Great Leaders like Martin Luther King Cast Vision
- The Dangers of Success
- 9 Lifestyle Energy Drainers
- Leadership lessons along the journey
- The 7 Habits of Highly Ineffective People
- Workflow for "Stuff"
- Ready for #GLS19 https://t.co/I1m8dGDXqi 4 months ago
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/06/14/ser… https://t.co/gPo6pPGR0U 5 months ago
- #voicesaverod 6 months ago
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book! leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/now… https://t.co/GEXHXcIwc7 7 months ago
- Our good friend, @bobtiede, is celebrating 7 years of blogging at "Leading With Questions" and he’s giving away a F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: March 2013
This true story is a metaphor also. It is a re-post from last year. Easter is always a good time to reflect on our faith. Hope this helps… Matthew’s Vest The knot in my stomach would not go away. Every … Continue reading
Originally posted on AB Reflections:
I was mentally pinching myself. Seated around the dinner table were my team-mates and Howard and Jeanne Hendricks. He had been a conference speaker for our organization many times. He was notoriously funny and to…