Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Sacred Marriage
- How Great Leaders like Martin Luther King Cast Vision
- Seven Benefits of Saying "No"
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Multiplying My Time
- RT @cmoe: Which quote on #teamwork has inspired you the most in your life? Let us know in the comments below we'll make a graphic out of it… 1 month ago
- Hey @terrymorgan11 we were just talking about change = loss. Thought you would like this... twitter.com/NadyaZhexembay… 1 month ago
- Prayer is not something we DO, but Someone we are WITH. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 1 month ago
- Love and relationships are incredibly inefficient. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 1 month ago
- RT @GLNsummit: "That which was meant to leave you broken will be used by God to make you brave." – Nona Jones 1 month ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Joe is a real “go getter” but something is missing from his life and leadership. Bob Burg offers some help to Joe and to us in his book “The Go Giver”. It is a free resource for your learning and … Continue reading
Originally posted on maturitas cafe:
When we are children, we can’t wait to grow up, play with the “big guys”, and enjoy the privileges that come with accumulated years of age. It doesn’t take long before we are we looking…
I recently received an email from Dan Rockwell, A.K.A. Leadership Freak (his blog) regarding a great resource. Free download of Chapter 1 of “The Secret of Teams” by Mark Miller: Here is the link: http://bit.ly/1342KN1 (No registration required) This is a classic … Continue reading
Do you every wish you could have a do-over? I have, many times. For example, I have wished I could start the conversation differently with my wife in a way that validated her feelings instead of going on the defensive. … Continue reading
On Thursday, I had the privilege to take part in a leadership development conversation with Dr. Henry Cloud, hosted by Dan Rockwell, A.K.A. Leadership Freak. The conference call focused on Henry’s upcoming new book: Boundaries for Leaders: Results, Relationships and Being Ridiculously … Continue reading