Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Sacred Marriage
- How Great Leaders like Martin Luther King Cast Vision
- Seven Benefits of Saying "No"
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Multiplying My Time
- RT @cmoe: Which quote on #teamwork has inspired you the most in your life? Let us know in the comments below we'll make a graphic out of it… 1 month ago
- Hey @terrymorgan11 we were just talking about change = loss. Thought you would like this... twitter.com/NadyaZhexembay… 1 month ago
- Prayer is not something we DO, but Someone we are WITH. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 1 month ago
- Love and relationships are incredibly inefficient. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 1 month ago
- RT @GLNsummit: "That which was meant to leave you broken will be used by God to make you brave." – Nona Jones 1 month ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Parenting is hard work. We get no training to be a mom or a dad. As young parents, my wife and I devoured everything we could on how to be good parents: we read books, listened to cassette tapes (Yes, … Continue reading
Leaders continually communicate. We present ideas to set direction and introduce change. As spokespersons, we extend to others an opportunity to be involved in something that resonates with their own values; we communicate our ideas to influence others to join with … Continue reading
Great, practical thoughts from the Leadership Freak on learning and leaving a legacy…