Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Honoring our Veterans
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- The Dangers of Success
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Leadership Lessons from Lone Survivor and SEAL Team 10
- The legend of Iztaccihuatl and Popocatepetl
- Ready for #GLS19 https://t.co/I1m8dGDXqi 3 months ago
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/06/14/ser… https://t.co/gPo6pPGR0U 5 months ago
- #voicesaverod 6 months ago
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book! leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/now… https://t.co/GEXHXcIwc7 7 months ago
- Our good friend, @bobtiede, is celebrating 7 years of blogging at "Leading With Questions" and he’s giving away a F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: September 2013
This is a guest blog by my friend and mentor, Dr. Ray Wheeler. Ray [his blog], a leadership development specialist and coach, is president of Leadership Praxis. You can follow him on Twitter: @LeaderPraxis Resilience Depends on Energy Management One … Continue reading
The anniversary of September 11, 2001 brings to remembrance the 2,996 deaths of loved family members and friends. Today my dad, a combat veteran of the Marines, returned home to Axehandle Lake (above photo) to live out his last days … Continue reading
Originally posted on maturitas cafe:
This week in my M.A. course, we discussed leadership competencies, specifically the need for spirituality and integrity for leaders. Spirituality was defined as: centered, eternal awareness, moral concern, recognition of the sacred, meaning and purpose. Integrity…
I just watched this video and wanted to share it with you. It is inspiring, informative and very practical. You won’t apply every idea, but you will pick up something new that you can apply the next time you sit … Continue reading
It is back to school for many students, including my wife and me. We are in the second half of a M.A. program in Global Leadership. Our classes are all online with our cohorts through Azusa Pacific University. Learning is … Continue reading