I just watched this video and wanted to share it with you. It is inspiring, informative and very practical. You won’t apply every idea, but you will pick up something new that you can apply the next time you sit down to read. It is from an assignment in our M.A. course on Foundations of Global Leadership: Theory and Practice.
In the video, Dr.Paul Kaak of Azusa Pacific shares on topics such as:
- why leaders need to be readers
- 3 steps to maturing in reading
- 3 stages of reading
- how leaders can read in order to do and to teach
- 25 ways to increase the WOW factor in reading
- how to determine what you need as you read, and how to get what is important to you out of a book
- tips for reading practical books
Check out the video! The 30+ minutes is worth the investment on the front end and will make your future reading more effective and productive. You can also download my notes from the talk here.
What ideas will you apply? Who else would benefit from this content?
Other related posts: