Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Intercultural Competencies for Global Leaders
- 4 Disciplines for Building Organizational Health
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 5 Things That Will Shape Your Destiny
- Develop Foresight as a Leader
- Nelson Mandela quotes on Leader Impact
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: June 2014
If you travel internationally like my wife and I do with our work, you will appreciate what David Livermore has to say in his post on 10 Things Culturally Intelligent Travelers Do. These are related to four capabilities of cultural … Continue reading
Spanish: El Premio Arabic: تعرف على اللاعبين Russian: Премия – Кубок мира Истории Polish: Nagroda – Puchar Świata Opowiadania German: Der Preis unter Druck-WM Geschichten Korean: 압력 월드컵 이야기에서 수상 Ukraine: Премія за розповідями тиску світу з футболу Turkey: Basınç Dünya Kupası hikayeleri altında Ödülü Select Your … Continue reading
I found this presentation by Haiku Deck to be very helpful information to learn more about the World Cup. Enjoy. Who do you think will win the World Cup in 2014? Stories you might not know about the World Cup The … Continue reading
Every leader hopes to be successful. No leader or business sets out to fail. Success, however carries with it at least six inherent dangers. Harari (1993) confirms that “companies that were heroes yesterday are not necessarily heroes today…more than 40 … Continue reading
The following is adapted from the commencement address by Adm. William H. McRaven, ninth commander of U.S. Special Operations Command, at the University of Texas at Austin on May 17. Lessons I learned from basic SEAL training: If you want … Continue reading