Bill Hybels @BillHybels Founder and Senior Pastor, Willow Creek Community Church
- Everyone wins when a leader gets better.
- People are more important than the vision. Don’t make people pay because you are so fired up about your vision.
- All leadership is intensely spiritual.
- Great leadership is relentlessly developmental.
- Find and develop leaders who are “owners”, not “hirelings”.
Picture credit: 15 Essential Quotes by Bill Hybels from the summit at BradBridges.net
Carly Fiorina @CarlyFiorina Former CEO of Hewlett-Packard, Chairman of Good 360
Photo Credit: Willow Creek @wagls
Susan Cain @susancain Best-selling Author, Viral TED speaker on the The Power of Introverts
- @wcagls “Harness the power of introverts as well as extroverts.”
- @Leadership_Jnl: “We need to invite the small, still voice back into our organizations.”
Patrick Lencioni @patricklencioni Best-selling Author, Founder and President of The Table Group
- Tweet by @Leadership Journal: “I’m tired of hearing about servant leadership. Why? Because there isn’t any other kind.” @patricklencioni
- Tweet by @willmancini: “A true leader sacrifices themselves for well-being of others w/o a guarantee of a ROI.” @patricklencioni
- Tweet by @bradbridges: “3 most dangerous mistakes leaders make: 1- Becoming a leader for the wrong reason. 2- Failing to embrace vulnerability. 3- Making leadership too important.” @patricklencioni
What was your favorite tweet of the day?