This August 6-7 my wife and I will be attending The Global Leadership Summit 2015. It is broadcast live from Willow Creek main campus near Chicago to 375 locations worldwide, in 120 countries to an expected 260,000 leaders this year. I invite you to join us.
Every year we grow as leaders and are challenged by the great faculty. The year’s line up is equally impressive and exciting. You will be presented with a lot of opportunities to sharpen your skills as a leader, develop those you lead, and grow in character. As Bill Hybels says, “Everyone wins when a leader gets better.”
Here are a few more compelling reasons to attend The Summit based on independent research:
- 83% attendees feel improved teamwork, increased job satisfaction and productivity.
- 61% attendees say their organization is more effective because of clearer vision.
- 87% attendees feel a greater sense of significance and satisfaction.
- 81% attendees cite concrete ways their supervisor has become a better leader.
“No matter where you lead, The Global Leadership Summit is a world-class experience designed to help you get better and embrace your grander vision–the reason God called you to lead.” The Global Leadership Summit 2015 site
Click here to find out why Bill Hybels is extremely excited about the Global Leadership Summit 2015.
Related posts you may enjoy:
- Global Leadership Summit 2014 Highlights–Day One
- Global Leadership Summit 2014 Highlights–Day Two
- Intercultural Competencies for Global Leaders
- Leadership Lessons along the Journey