Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Sacred Marriage
- How Great Leaders like Martin Luther King Cast Vision
- Seven Benefits of Saying "No"
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Multiplying My Time
- RT @cmoe: Which quote on #teamwork has inspired you the most in your life? Let us know in the comments below we'll make a graphic out of it… 1 month ago
- Hey @terrymorgan11 we were just talking about change = loss. Thought you would like this... twitter.com/NadyaZhexembay… 1 month ago
- Prayer is not something we DO, but Someone we are WITH. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 1 month ago
- Love and relationships are incredibly inefficient. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 1 month ago
- RT @GLNsummit: "That which was meant to leave you broken will be used by God to make you brave." – Nona Jones 1 month ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Monthly Archives: December 2015
My son sent us a text message of this Awkward Yeti comic about New Year’s resolutions. He is a total ENFP on the Myers Briggs Temperament, so I think he was letting us know how he was feeling about the coming … Continue reading
Thank you for visiting, reading and commenting on the blog this past year. There is so much great info out there and we all have limited time. You chose to invest some moments here. So, THANK YOU! I hope you … Continue reading
Christmas is a time I take inventory of areas of growth in my own life, and begin to set a course for the new year. As I reflect on growth in my own life and in working with others, I … Continue reading
I am thinking about this now to get a jump on the new year. What will you focus on and pay attention to in 2016? A few posts that may help you get started: Reset Your Life 2 Keys for a … Continue reading
Originally posted on Raymond L. Wheeler, DMin:
As I reflect about my life, influence, and future plans on my birthday, I also reflect on my own mortality. “That’s great Ray, way to be a happy person” you might say. Ah,…