Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Intercultural Competencies for Global Leaders
- 4 Disciplines for Building Organizational Health
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 5 Things That Will Shape Your Destiny
- Develop Foresight as a Leader
- Nelson Mandela quotes on Leader Impact
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Category Archives: Laugh Loudly
My son sent us a text message of this Awkward Yeti comic about New Year’s resolutions. He is a total ENFP on the Myers Briggs Temperament, so I think he was letting us know how he was feeling about the coming … Continue reading
Thank you for visiting, reading and commenting on the blog this past year. There is so much great info out there and we all have limited time. You chose to invest some moments here. So, THANK YOU! I hope you … Continue reading
I grew up with dogs. When my kids lived at home, they grew up with dogs…which my wife and I usually took care of. Hmmm, funny how that works. I was actually dead set on not getting another dog. My daughter … Continue reading
My wife (her blog) shared this with me the other day. We laughed all weekend! What do you think is the point of the story? A man and woman had been married for more than 60 years. They had shared everything. … Continue reading