Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Honoring our Veterans
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- The Dangers of Success
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Leadership Lessons from Lone Survivor and SEAL Team 10
- The legend of Iztaccihuatl and Popocatepetl
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Category Archives: Coaching
Great coaches and leaders empower others. They are loved because they help others reach personal goals and dreams. Cammy was born unable to walk or speak. Duncan Keith of the Chicago Blackhawks heard of her dream to score a goal … Continue reading
I am just two months from (hopefully) finishing my M.A. in Global Leadership from Azusa Pacific. It has been three stretching, learning and valuable years along with my wife who is also in the same program. One thing we have … Continue reading
Every leader hopes to be successful. No leader or business sets out to fail. Success, however carries with it at least six inherent dangers. Harari (1993) confirms that “companies that were heroes yesterday are not necessarily heroes today…more than 40 … Continue reading
It was a simple question, but six months later the words still formed how the young leader processed life. On a walk with my son, he related that he was still processing a question I asked him six months earlier. … Continue reading