Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- Honoring our Veterans
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- The Dangers of Success
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Leadership Lessons from Lone Survivor and SEAL Team 10
- The legend of Iztaccihuatl and Popocatepetl
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Category Archives: Learn Continuously
What do you think makes a great question? Do you know how to multiply others ideas rather than diminish them? How do you develop leaders and not just followers? My friend, Bob Tiede (@bobtiede) is celebrating seven years of blogging … Continue reading
This is the second half of a guest post by Mick Haupt. He is a photographer and graphic designer, and has worked with Cru for 25 years. Mick is a foodie, a cyclist, and family man with two uncontrollable boys. Check out … Continue reading
This is part 1 of a Guest Post by Mick Haupt. He has amazing insights into leadership and being human that apply to all of us. Mick Haupt is a photographer and graphic designer, and has worked with Cru for 25 … Continue reading
Thank you for visiting, reading and commenting on the blog this past year. There is so much great info out there and we all have limited time. You chose to invest some moments here. So, THANK YOU! I hope you … Continue reading
Originally posted on Raymond L. Wheeler, DMin:
As I reflect about my life, influence, and future plans on my birthday, I also reflect on my own mortality. “That’s great Ray, way to be a happy person” you might say. Ah,…