Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Intercultural Competencies for Global Leaders
- 4 Disciplines for Building Organizational Health
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 5 Things That Will Shape Your Destiny
- Develop Foresight as a Leader
- Nelson Mandela quotes on Leader Impact
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Category Archives: Live Well
Service is always defined by the one being served – not by the one serving. I am part of a conference team this summer helping the staff in our organization have a truly great experience. Our task is to serve … Continue reading
The National Retail Federation estimates more than 164 million people plan to shop during Black Friday weekend and Cyber Monday! (In years past, we have spent an average of $423 each for a total of $59.1 billion.) How long do you … Continue reading
In a earlier post on “Boost Your Resilience with Gratitude”, I shared a tip from HBR Management Tip of the Day. While research shows the transforming power gratitude in our personal lives, our relationships and our organizations, gratitude is not all about us. … Continue reading
What if you could decrease anxiety, reduce symptoms of illness while improving the quality of your sleep and building emotional resilience? According to some studies, gratitude can help. I had been thinking about starting a Gratitude Journal, and this tip … Continue reading