Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Sacred Marriage
- How Great Leaders like Martin Luther King Cast Vision
- Seven Benefits of Saying "No"
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Multiplying My Time
- RT @cmoe: Which quote on #teamwork has inspired you the most in your life? Let us know in the comments below we'll make a graphic out of it… 1 month ago
- Hey @terrymorgan11 we were just talking about change = loss. Thought you would like this... twitter.com/NadyaZhexembay… 1 month ago
- Prayer is not something we DO, but Someone we are WITH. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 1 month ago
- Love and relationships are incredibly inefficient. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 1 month ago
- RT @GLNsummit: "That which was meant to leave you broken will be used by God to make you brave." – Nona Jones 1 month ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Category Archives: Love Deeply
Service is always defined by the one being served – not by the one serving. I am part of a conference team this summer helping the staff in our organization have a truly great experience. Our task is to serve … Continue reading
The National Retail Federation estimates more than 164 million people plan to shop during Black Friday weekend and Cyber Monday! (In years past, we have spent an average of $423 each for a total of $59.1 billion.) How long do you … Continue reading
In a earlier post on “Boost Your Resilience with Gratitude”, I shared a tip from HBR Management Tip of the Day. While research shows the transforming power gratitude in our personal lives, our relationships and our organizations, gratitude is not all about us. … Continue reading
When you buckle into your vehicle, you check the rear view mirror; as you drive, you naturally glance up regularly to see what’s coming behind you. I was not aware how much I depended on my mirror until it fell off, … Continue reading