Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Intercultural Competencies for Global Leaders
- 4 Disciplines for Building Organizational Health
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 5 Things That Will Shape Your Destiny
- Develop Foresight as a Leader
- Nelson Mandela quotes on Leader Impact
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Tag Archives: balance
Don’t forget to turn the clock forward tonight! Here are a few tips for resting well and adjusting to the new time! Spring Forward with 10 Sleep Tips (WebMD) Ways to Make the Switch to Daylight Savings Time Less Miserable (ABC News) … Continue reading
The Olympic athletes have planned and trained for years to compete in London 2012. The winners receive a medal; those who don’t earn gold, silver or bronze still make memories and life-long friends. Isn’t it just as important to win … Continue reading
Living well means learning to rest well. We need to take time to sharpen the ax, recharge, retool. There are rhythms to a healthy life which includes rest. Learning to rest helps a leader recover from physical weariness as well. … Continue reading
The late coaching legend of the Green Bay Packers, Vince Lombardi used to say, “Fatigue makes cowards of us all.” Physical weariness is dangerous to leading courageously. If we admit it, as leaders, we are often dopamine and adrenaline junkies … Continue reading