Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Intercultural Competencies for Global Leaders
- 4 Disciplines for Building Organizational Health
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 5 Things That Will Shape Your Destiny
- Develop Foresight as a Leader
- Nelson Mandela quotes on Leader Impact
- RT @cmoe: Which quote on #teamwork has inspired you the most in your life? Let us know in the comments below we'll make a graphic out of it… 2 days ago
- Hey @terrymorgan11 we were just talking about change = loss. Thought you would like this... twitter.com/NadyaZhexembay… 2 days ago
- Prayer is not something we DO, but Someone we are WITH. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- Love and relationships are incredibly inefficient. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- RT @GLNsummit: "That which was meant to leave you broken will be used by God to make you brave." – Nona Jones 4 days ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Tag Archives: church growth
There is no real mediocrity in all this world which can be separated from ineffective living. My sons and I like to have fun and talk goofy at times, as anyone knows who has heard me answer my phone when … Continue reading
If you are ready to take things up a notch this next year, then listen up. These tips might be just up your alley! They may help you get a leg up on your competition and lift up your spirits. … Continue reading
Leaders come in all shapes and sizes. They are male and female; they come from all races, nationalities and walks of life. There are bad, good and great leaders. We find them at all levels and in all organizations. Some … Continue reading
The late coaching legend of the Green Bay Packers, Vince Lombardi used to say, “Fatigue makes cowards of us all.” Physical weariness is dangerous to leading courageously. If we admit it, as leaders, we are often dopamine and adrenaline junkies … Continue reading
VALOR. Websters online dictionary defines it as, “strength of mind in regard to danger; that quality which enables a man to encounter danger with firmness; personal bravery; courage…”. I like what Ambrose Redmoon said. “Courage is not the absence of fear, … Continue reading