Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Intercultural Competencies for Global Leaders
- 4 Disciplines for Building Organizational Health
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 5 Things That Will Shape Your Destiny
- Develop Foresight as a Leader
- Nelson Mandela quotes on Leader Impact
- RT @cmoe: Which quote on #teamwork has inspired you the most in your life? Let us know in the comments below we'll make a graphic out of it… 2 days ago
- Hey @terrymorgan11 we were just talking about change = loss. Thought you would like this... twitter.com/NadyaZhexembay… 2 days ago
- Prayer is not something we DO, but Someone we are WITH. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- Love and relationships are incredibly inefficient. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- RT @GLNsummit: "That which was meant to leave you broken will be used by God to make you brave." – Nona Jones 4 days ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Tag Archives: discipline
I am deeply humbled and grateful for Petty Officer 1st Class Marcus Luttrell and Navy SEAL team 10. I was riveted to the movie, Lone Survivor. I had read Marcus Luttrell’s book five years ago and was waiting for the … Continue reading
“The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own.” (Dr. Albert Ellis) This statement illustrates an important principle for success this year: Make Things Happen Having a successful year, living well and … Continue reading
Yesterday my wife, Terry and I took a group of friends to climb Izta. It was a beautiful sunny day. We climbed in snow almost the entire 10 hour hike to 16,033 feet, just below “the knees”. It was a … Continue reading
One of the lifestyle energy drainers is clutter. Here is my adaption of David Allen’s idea from his book, Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress Free Productivity. I have used this concept to get my email to zero most … Continue reading