Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Intercultural Competencies for Global Leaders
- 4 Disciplines for Building Organizational Health
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 5 Things That Will Shape Your Destiny
- Develop Foresight as a Leader
- Nelson Mandela quotes on Leader Impact
- RT @cmoe: Which quote on #teamwork has inspired you the most in your life? Let us know in the comments below we'll make a graphic out of it… 2 days ago
- Hey @terrymorgan11 we were just talking about change = loss. Thought you would like this... twitter.com/NadyaZhexembay… 2 days ago
- Prayer is not something we DO, but Someone we are WITH. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- Love and relationships are incredibly inefficient. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- RT @GLNsummit: "That which was meant to leave you broken will be used by God to make you brave." – Nona Jones 4 days ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Tag Archives: faith
Living well has many elements: physical, emotional well-being, psychosocial development as well as spiritual. Here is a powerful new video from Cru…on life, death and love. If you like it, share it. What do you think of the video? Who … Continue reading
VALOR. Websters online dictionary defines it as, “strength of mind in regard to danger; that quality which enables a man to encounter danger with firmness; personal bravery; courage…”. I like what Ambrose Redmoon said. “Courage is not the absence of fear, … Continue reading
Certainly, not all ideas are great. But, many are. And too often they get buried before they have a chance to fly. Have you heard any of these lame excuses lately when you presented a new or innovative idea? Or … Continue reading
The knot in my stomach would not go away. Every time I thought about it, the pain only got worse. Maybe I could try to forget it. But how could I forget? It was a priceless and irreplaceable gift. It … Continue reading