Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- Honoring our Veterans
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- The Dangers of Success
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Leadership Lessons from Lone Survivor and SEAL Team 10
- The legend of Iztaccihuatl and Popocatepetl
- Ready for #GLS19 https://t.co/I1m8dGDXqi 3 months ago
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/06/14/ser… https://t.co/gPo6pPGR0U 5 months ago
- #voicesaverod 6 months ago
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book! leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/now… https://t.co/GEXHXcIwc7 6 months ago
- Our good friend, @bobtiede, is celebrating 7 years of blogging at "Leading With Questions" and he’s giving away a F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Tag Archives: Jesus
Today we celebrate freedom in the United States. We like freedom. Freedom is great! Many have given their lives to protect our freedom for which I am grateful. I did a quick search on books about freedom, and there is a … Continue reading
Christmas is a time I take inventory of areas of growth in my own life, and begin to set a course for the new year. As I reflect on growth in my own life and in working with others, I … Continue reading
Christmas is a time of giving. Santa gives gifts to girls and boys. We celebrate the birth of Christ because God unconditionally loved the world that He gave His Son. We spend hours in crazy traffic and malls to buy … Continue reading
Great leaders have been described as “peddlers of hope”. One example is Kenneth I. Chenault. He was named was named chairman and CEO of American Express only five months before the tragic events of September 11, 2001. The American Express Manhattan … Continue reading