Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- Honoring our Veterans
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- The Dangers of Success
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Leadership Lessons from Lone Survivor and SEAL Team 10
- The legend of Iztaccihuatl and Popocatepetl
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Tag Archives: joy
The National Retail Federation estimates more than 164 million people plan to shop during Black Friday weekend and Cyber Monday! (In years past, we have spent an average of $423 each for a total of $59.1 billion.) How long do you … Continue reading
One of my favorite Christmas traditions at Christmas is a symphony or concert. When we lived in Xalapa, Mexico, we made the University of Veracruz Symphony Orchestra an annual team tradition. This past year, my wife and I enjoyed Keith … Continue reading