Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Sacred Marriage
- How Great Leaders like Martin Luther King Cast Vision
- Seven Benefits of Saying "No"
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Multiplying My Time
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Tag Archives: New Year’s goals
My son sent us a text message of this Awkward Yeti comic about New Year’s resolutions. He is a total ENFP on the Myers Briggs Temperament, so I think he was letting us know how he was feeling about the coming … Continue reading
Christmas is a time I take inventory of areas of growth in my own life, and begin to set a course for the new year. As I reflect on growth in my own life and in working with others, I … Continue reading
I am thinking about this now to get a jump on the new year. What will you focus on and pay attention to in 2016? A few posts that may help you get started: Reset Your Life 2 Keys for a … Continue reading
Originally posted on Raymond L. Wheeler, DMin:
As I reflect about my life, influence, and future plans on my birthday, I also reflect on my own mortality. “That’s great Ray, way to be a happy person” you might say. Ah,…