Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Intercultural Competencies for Global Leaders
- 4 Disciplines for Building Organizational Health
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 5 Things That Will Shape Your Destiny
- Develop Foresight as a Leader
- Nelson Mandela quotes on Leader Impact
- RT @cmoe: Which quote on #teamwork has inspired you the most in your life? Let us know in the comments below we'll make a graphic out of it… 2 days ago
- Hey @terrymorgan11 we were just talking about change = loss. Thought you would like this... twitter.com/NadyaZhexembay… 2 days ago
- Prayer is not something we DO, but Someone we are WITH. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- Love and relationships are incredibly inefficient. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- RT @GLNsummit: "That which was meant to leave you broken will be used by God to make you brave." – Nona Jones 4 days ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Tag Archives: new year’s resolution
My son sent us a text message of this Awkward Yeti comic about New Year’s resolutions. He is a total ENFP on the Myers Briggs Temperament, so I think he was letting us know how he was feeling about the coming … Continue reading
Christmas is a time I take inventory of areas of growth in my own life, and begin to set a course for the new year. As I reflect on growth in my own life and in working with others, I … Continue reading
I am thinking about this now to get a jump on the new year. What will you focus on and pay attention to in 2016? A few posts that may help you get started: Reset Your Life 2 Keys for a … Continue reading
What can we learn from the mission of Paul in Titus 1:1? Download free article on Life Mission: Paul’s and Yours. He had a mission, a sense of destiny. It is of vital importance that we have one as well. … Continue reading