Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Honoring our Veterans
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- The Dangers of Success
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Leadership Lessons from Lone Survivor and SEAL Team 10
- The legend of Iztaccihuatl and Popocatepetl
- Ready for #GLS19 https://t.co/I1m8dGDXqi 3 months ago
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/06/14/ser… https://t.co/gPo6pPGR0U 5 months ago
- #voicesaverod 6 months ago
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book! leaderimpact.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/now… https://t.co/GEXHXcIwc7 7 months ago
- Our good friend, @bobtiede, is celebrating 7 years of blogging at "Leading With Questions" and he’s giving away a F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Tag Archives: organizational leadership
Learning continuously is important for effective leadership in any arena–church, business, non-profits, family, etc. My wife [her blog on learning and leadership] and I have the privilege the past two days to attend the Willow Creek Global Leadership Summit live … Continue reading
Here are some of the days top quotes, tweets and pictures that capture a few of the highlights from Day One of the Global Leadership Summit at Willow Creek. #GLS14 Bill Hybels @BillHybels Founder and Senior Pastor, Willow Creek Community Church Everyone … Continue reading
I just finished reading The Case for Servant Leadership by Kent Keith for my M.A in Global Leadership class. I enjoyed the chapter on key practices of Servant-Leaders. He lists self-awareness, listening, changing the power pyramid, developing people, coaching-not controlling, … Continue reading
Every leader hopes to be successful. No leader or business sets out to fail. Success, however carries with it at least six inherent dangers. Harari (1993) confirms that “companies that were heroes yesterday are not necessarily heroes today…more than 40 … Continue reading