Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Writing STUPID Goals
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Sacred Marriage
- How Great Leaders like Martin Luther King Cast Vision
- Seven Benefits of Saying "No"
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Multiplying My Time
- RT @cmoe: Which quote on #teamwork has inspired you the most in your life? Let us know in the comments below we'll make a graphic out of it… 1 month ago
- Hey @terrymorgan11 we were just talking about change = loss. Thought you would like this... twitter.com/NadyaZhexembay… 1 month ago
- Prayer is not something we DO, but Someone we are WITH. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 1 month ago
- Love and relationships are incredibly inefficient. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 1 month ago
- RT @GLNsummit: "That which was meant to leave you broken will be used by God to make you brave." – Nona Jones 1 month ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Tag Archives: organizational leadership
Learning continuously is important for effective leadership in any arena–church, business, non-profits, family, etc. My wife [her blog on learning and leadership] and I have the privilege the past two days to attend the Willow Creek Global Leadership Summit live … Continue reading
Here are some of the days top quotes, tweets and pictures that capture a few of the highlights from Day One of the Global Leadership Summit at Willow Creek. #GLS14 Bill Hybels @BillHybels Founder and Senior Pastor, Willow Creek Community Church Everyone … Continue reading
I just finished reading The Case for Servant Leadership by Kent Keith for my M.A in Global Leadership class. I enjoyed the chapter on key practices of Servant-Leaders. He lists self-awareness, listening, changing the power pyramid, developing people, coaching-not controlling, … Continue reading
Every leader hopes to be successful. No leader or business sets out to fail. Success, however carries with it at least six inherent dangers. Harari (1993) confirms that “companies that were heroes yesterday are not necessarily heroes today…more than 40 … Continue reading