Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Intercultural Competencies for Global Leaders
- 4 Disciplines for Building Organizational Health
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 5 Things That Will Shape Your Destiny
- Develop Foresight as a Leader
- Nelson Mandela quotes on Leader Impact
- RT @cmoe: Which quote on #teamwork has inspired you the most in your life? Let us know in the comments below we'll make a graphic out of it… 2 days ago
- Hey @terrymorgan11 we were just talking about change = loss. Thought you would like this... twitter.com/NadyaZhexembay… 2 days ago
- Prayer is not something we DO, but Someone we are WITH. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- Love and relationships are incredibly inefficient. #UnhurriedLiving @alanfadling 4 days ago
- RT @GLNsummit: "That which was meant to leave you broken will be used by God to make you brave." – Nona Jones 4 days ago
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Tag Archives: personal growth
Today, most of us access leadership materials online. As part of my M.A. in Global Leadership program, I am conducting a short, nine question survey on digital preferences for leadership development. Would you be willing to take a few minutes … Continue reading
Here are some of the days top quotes, tweets and pictures that capture a few of the highlights from Day One of the Global Leadership Summit at Willow Creek. #GLS14 Bill Hybels @BillHybels Founder and Senior Pastor, Willow Creek Community Church Everyone … Continue reading
I came out of an appointment some time ago and saw the light on my dashboard. It indicated that my tire had low pressure–it was depleted. I was able to make it to a garage where they removed a nail, … Continue reading
There is no real mediocrity in all this world which can be separated from ineffective living. My sons and I like to have fun and talk goofy at times, as anyone knows who has heard me answer my phone when … Continue reading
This is a guest blog by my friend and mentor, Dr. Ray Wheeler. Ray [his blog], a leadership development specialist and coach, is president of Leadership Praxis. You can follow him on Twitter: @LeaderPraxis Resilience Depends on Energy Management One … Continue reading