Search Leader Impact
- Service is Defined by the One Being Served
- Now That’s a Great Question – Free Book!
- Win the Heart
- want to be a good coach?
- Dilbert on 360 Review Feedback
- What’s love got to do with it?
- Where is your white space?
- Five Gifts You Don’t Want to Live Without
- Seven Benefits of Saying “No”
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways that People are Different
- Paul and Titus mentoring relationship
- Intercultural Competencies for Global Leaders
- 4 Disciplines for Building Organizational Health
- 4 Qualities of Wholehearted People
- Focus on Roots not the Fruits
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- 5 Things That Will Shape Your Destiny
- Develop Foresight as a Leader
- Nelson Mandela quotes on Leader Impact
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Satisfied? Click to experience more…
Knowing God Personally
Questions about life and God?
Click to sign up for Free eBook Weekly
Tag Archives: servant leadership
Service is always defined by the one being served – not by the one serving. I am part of a conference team this summer helping the staff in our organization have a truly great experience. Our task is to serve … Continue reading
I just finished reading The Case for Servant Leadership by Kent Keith for my M.A in Global Leadership class. I enjoyed the chapter on key practices of Servant-Leaders. He lists self-awareness, listening, changing the power pyramid, developing people, coaching-not controlling, … Continue reading
My father-in-law (Air Force), my son (ARMY) and my dad (USMC) all served overseas. They made it back safely, but many others did not. Memorial Day is about honoring those fallen soldiers who lost their lives in service to our country. … Continue reading