As the year 2012 comes to an end, I want to thank all of you who have read my blogs and followed my writing. I know most of you are busy so I try to keep the posts short for reading, but I hope they have a longer impact in your leadership and life. Thank you for taking time to read and share with your friends.
In case you missed any of the blogs this past year, here is an info-graphic of my 5 most popular, most read blogs from 2012.
- Email vs. Phone Call vs. Face-to-Face
- Focus on the Roots not the Fruits
- 50 Rules for Dads of Daughters
- Today we lost a great person–my Mom
- 9 Lifestyle Energy Drainers
Which blog has been your favorite this year?